At WHP we provide a full range of surveys for all types of commercial and residential property, provided by our team of Chartered Surveyors, for funding providers, landlords and tenants.
The acquisition of a property for occupation and/or investment requires careful consideration. We specialise in:
- Undertaking building surveys for purchasers, tenants, investors and occupiers
- Providing advice on lease repairing obligations and liabilities
- Preparation of Schedules of Condition
- Analysis of defects and providing advice on remedial action
- Providing cost advice of repairs and refurbishment
Surveys can be combined with further specialist advice or negotiations as required:
- Feasibility studies
- Reinstatement cost assessments (Insurance assessments)
- Stock condition surveys
- Dilapidation advice
- Measured surveys
Our surveyors approach each survey on an individual basis according to your exact requirements. Consequently we can offer you a full range of Building Surveys for all types of commercial property, including the level of technical expertise and commercial awareness you'd expect from one of the country's leading experts.
Our reports supply you with clear, comprehensive advice. We will present you with the key aspects of your assets within the tight timescales that are so common in the commercial sector. We also thrive on the fast turnaround of portfolio surveys for acquisition purposes.
The condition of a building often requires recording, either in relation to a new lease, prior to refurbishment or because of alteration works being undertaken on adjacent buildings. This document can then act as a reference point over the building's condition.